How To Make Sweet Potato Fries
Sweet potatoes are so awesome and such a great alternative to regular french fries and with this recipe you bake them. The sweetness of the sweet potato goes great with spices and makes this such a great recipe, you can’t just eat one.
Ingredients based per lb of sweet potato
1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1 tsp of Black Pepper
1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Steps to make sweet potato fries
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
2. Skin and slice your sweet potatoes into fries
3. Mix all of your ingredients together
4. Place your fries on a baking sheet with parchment paper
5. Cook for for 30-60 minutes flipping the fries every 15 minutes (for best results one tray at a time)
6. Serve and enjoy!