Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Recipe no flour no sugar
Yum! I love peanut butter oatmeal cookies, I just hate all of the added sugar and flour. How to avoid the carbs which haunt me so? This recipe is what I have so far. Consistency wise I would have to say like a scone and a bit crumbly, great in morning with a cup of coffee. Make sure you have something to drink.
What you need:
-A mixing bowl
-A hand mixer
-2 cups of peanut butter
-2 cups of rolled oats
-A baking pan
-An oven pre-heated to 350 degrees
-A Fork or Spatula
How do I put this whole thing together?
1. Put the ingredients in the mixing bowl
2. Mix them together with the hand mixer (it is definitely a workout)
3. Place the parchment paper down on the baking pan
4. Roll the cookies into balls ( I use an icecream scoop)
5.Place each ball on the baking pan
6.Use a fork or spatula to press down the cookies and shape
7. Place the cookies in the oven
8. Depending on the size of the cookie bake anywhere from 10-25 minutes
9. When the cookies are ready leave out to rest so they can shape.
That is how you make peanut butter and oatmeal cookies with no flour no sugar.
Fill out the form below to join our newsletter