How To Make a Quinoa Pizza Crust
Pizza is awesome isn’t it? I just love it and can’t get enough of it, but I need to stay healthy and keep my nutrition in a good spot. So why not replace your pizza crust with quinoa and get a great Gluten Free alternative. Of course this isn’t going to taste just like pizza =(. Don’t get mix-up with that however it will still be delicious and lets me build up my list of healthy alternatives. Plus the crust is your Canvas and you can make delicious pieces of art with your ingredients.
What you need to make the Quinoa pizza crust.
3 cups of Quinoa soaked overnight (make sure you drain and clean the quinoa)
Below are base per cup of soaked Quinoa
1/2 cup of water
1 Tbsp oregano
1 Tsp black pepper
1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
1 Tsp crushed red pepper
PLEASE GET CREATIVE TEST OUT YOUR OWN INGREDIENTS!!!
Pizza baking pan or other pan
How do I make this delicious Quinoa Crust?
1. Pre-heat oven to degrees
2. Place all your ingredients in the food processor, liquefy
3. Lay your parchment paper on the pan and add the crust mix
4. Place in the oven for 15 minutes
5. Flip your crust and let cook for another 10-15 minutes
6. Take it out of the oven and add your ingredients like pizza sauce =)
Join Our Mailing List: