No Salt Dill Pickle Recipe
Oh the 21 day fix or for me now portion fix with Cize. Being on this eating plan for a while now, you get comfortable with the foods you can eat while maintaining your macros. The day happens when you magically turn from bland recipes to amazing taste yesville type recipes. So wanting to get me some pickles in my life I searched around and decided to get experiment. Now after trying different types of recipes and editing others. I came up with this simple recipe for dill pickles that only count as one green on the fix.
WARNING THIS RECIPE HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE DELICIOUS.
But seriously I hope you enjoy and share!
- 1 qtr White Onion
- 3 Minced Cloves Garlic
- 1-3 tbsp Dill Weed
- 2 tsp Coriander
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- Water and Vinegar 50/50 mix
- 1. Put diced onions, minced garlic, and coriander in jar
- 2. Add Cucumbers (don't be afraid to stuff the jar)
- 3. Add Dill weed, Black Pepper
- 4. Add Brine
- 5. Close Jar and shake
- 6. Put in the fridge for at least 4 hours